If you are a Do-It-Yourselfer who needs to be trained, there are 2 ways to learn how to apply American Clay:
- Individual training, you can hire us to spend a full day with you, on-site at the location of your project, to teach you the skills you need to do your own American Clay project.
- If you want to be trained as a DIYer, and can organize a small group of people (minimum of 4), we are happy to do a workshop for you.
About the intro course:
This workshop is for Do-It-Yourselfers who want to learn the basics of installing American Clay plaster. We will cover materials needed, surface preparation, the benefits of American Clay products and application. You will mix clay, apply a base and final coat on sample boards, experiment with various finishes and compress the clay. This workshop will provide you with the basic skills and confidence to do a project on your own.
Tools & materials are provided. Taught by Kip Golden, certified American Clay installer since 2005.
To register, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.909.0175
About American Clay
American Clay Plaster is nature’s own alternative to traditional plasters and paints, and the only finish that will actually improve your indoor air quality. Made from a unique combination of pure clays, recycled aggregates and natural pigments, clay walls impart a tangible beauty & uncommon warmth.
- No VOC’s or off-gassing
- Hypo-allergenic, dust free
- Up to 7 LEED points
- Resists mold growth
- Breathes with humidity & temperature
- All natural materials, no waste
- Long lasting, easy to repair