SAVINGS: $0 down – NO equipment costs – Low solar lease payments. Lock in
low rates now and save thousands over time as fossil-fueled electricity costs rise.
SIMPLE & EASY: Sungevity does all the planning, permits & paperwork to get you
live – they also provide free monitoring, maintenance and insurance for your panels.
GET A CREDIT simply by being referred by us. This means $8-$10 off of
your monthly solar lease bill, plus your rate is locked in for 20 years.
Click here to find out if your roof is right for solar, and then read on to learn more…
Our Solar Story
Solar was a top priority to our family when we bought our home, but we didn’t have thousands of dollars to buy a system, and the companies we found that offered lease programs kept wanting more and more of a down payment as Xcel kept changing their rebate programs.
Then we met the team from Sungevity – their mission is to always offer $0 down lease programs so that green-minded homeowners can make the conversion from fossil-fueled electricity to sun-based electricity as easily as possible. Just a few months later, with not one penny spent and with a monthly energy bill equal to what we paid before (and get this, our monthly cost is locked in for 20 years, so as the price of fossil-fueled electricity raises everyone else’s monthly bills, ours won’t budge), we now have solar powering all the electricity in our house! Click here to see if your home qualifies!
As a green company ourselves, we always love to champion other great products we find – and Sungevity offered us a partnership with incentives to help spread the word…
Your Solar Story
When we refer you as a new Sungevity customer, we both win:
- Sign up through us and get a $500 credit towards your system, equal to $8-10 a month savings on your energy bill for the next 20 years.
- Plus email or call to let us know that you have signed up, and when you go live, we will give you a $50 gift certificate to one of the following local businesses of your choice: McGuckins, Pekoe Tea House or Protos Pizza.
How a Solar Lease Works
- Sungevity offers 20 year lease programs (if you sell your home, simply transfer the lease).
- Choose $0 down (if you put money down up-front, your monthly bill will be lower).
- Sungevity checks your roof to see if it qualifies and sends a quote with your monthly solar payment (this amount will replace the electricity portion of your current Xcel bill).
- If your quote comes back with a monthly payment that is a bit more than what you pay now (sometimes by $5 – $10), remember that your rate will be locked in for 20 years, so as the price of fossil-fueled power increases (which it will), your solar bill will stay the same, saving you thousands over time.
- AND, make sure to take advantage of the referral program to bring your bill down more.
- See if your roof qualifies now!
Get Started Now
- Get a quote at Sungevity. It takes just 5 minutes to fill out their form.
- Recieve a response within 24 hours (they use satellite to see if your roof qualifies).
- Contact us with any questions: Kim Golden: 303.909.0175 or by email.
- Sign on and become part of the solar rooftop revolution!
Enough sunlight falls on the earth’s surface every hour to meet the entire world’s energy needs for one year. Plus, going solar offsets the same carbon as planting 13,500 trees or NOT driving 875,000 miles.
So contact Sungevity now to take advantage of the larger credit – good only through the end of September – and then check out the rest of their website to get answers to all of your questions (benefits of solar, what to do with your lease if you move or sell your house, etc.). Also, feel free to call or email us with any questions – the whole process was so straight forward and easy – and we are happy to tell you anything you want to know.
And now, to wrap it up with some pleasure reading… Below are a few reasons why we are lit up by Sungevity as a company – we love people with a mission!
Sungevity supports local businesses: even though they are a growing national company, they totally support the local communities they serve by hiring local solar companies to do every installation.
Their founder, Danny Kennedy, is TRULY in the game to serve the environment. He has an amazing history of working for GreenPeace to expose the atrocities oil companies are wreaking on other countries – read all about him (and why solar lease programs are the way of the future) at the New York Times.
Some of my favorite quotes from the article:
“Enough sunlight falls on the earth’s surface every hour to meet the entire world’s energy needs for one year. “
‘As Kennedy puts it in his passionate but rational way: “Think about it this way. We’re killing people in foreign lands in order to extract 200-million-year-old sunlight (fossil fuels). Then we burn it . . . in order to boil water to create steam to drive a turbine to generate electricity. We frack our own backyards and pollute our rivers, or we blow up our mountaintops just miles from our nation’s capital for an hour of electricity, when we could just take what’s falling free from the sky.”’
“The most frequent question I get,” Kennedy says, “is: ‘What’s the sting? Where’s the trap?….“‘You haven’t heard me!”’ he shouted to me, over the telephone, spelling out his frustration with those kinds of questions. “You get cheaper electricity! Full stop!’ ”